bath-time
Bath time is one of my favorite times with the kids. The only time I ever asked Brad to to help out with bath time was when I was super pregnant with Sean. Once life got back to normal after his birth I took over bath duty again. There’s just something about being in a warm bathroom, hearing the fizzy popping of bubbles, and the playful splashes of your children that sets a good tone for the evening. Lets not forget the cute bare tushies that are too cute for words. Bath time got even better when Sean was old enough to sit in the tub with Samantha. They totally play together and Samantha tries to help bathe Sean. Seans actually made Samantha a little braver in the tub. If any drop of water touched her face she’d start crying, but with Sean kicking his legs like a frog she’s had to get used to the constant splashes.

Here are some other fun bath posts of mine

First bath comparisons

Glow sticks in the tub

Vine video of my bathing babies

bubble-bathbubble-bath-timesibling-bathsean-eating-bubbles bathing-babies
On a photography note, below is a before and after photo of Sean after editing with Lightroom. I’m seriously in love with this program! I would never have been able to use a photo like the one below before I had Lightroom.

photoshop-before-after
I also participated on Show and Share Wednesday on Semi Homemade =)

Tagged with →

9 Responses to Splish Splash…

1. Meg says:

super cute photos sarah!! these are adorable and oh by the way great name you picked out for your son, sean, love it, it is a personal favorite ;-)

2. Leilani says:

I haven’t stopped by in a while and just wanted to say I LOVE, love, love your new blog design. It’s fabulous! Can you redesign mine? ;)

Also, after seeing that before and after pic, I think I need to get lightroom. I have tons of yellowish pictures that I never use. Is it pretty simple to use?

• Sarah says:

Hi! Thank you for the compliments! Yes Lightroom is super simple. I watch a basic video that Adobe had on their website to get a little familiar with it, but other than that i’ve just played around with the program and totally got it. To get rid of the yellow all I did was select the white balance dropper and clicked on the whites part of the photo (which in this case were the bubbles). That got rid of all the yellow and the rest of the edits were just little touch ups. You should get it!

3. decoybetty says:

Your photographs are beautiful (as are those children). It’s amazing how much of a difference editing makes isn’t it?

4. love this pics and also your blog! It’s so nice!!! ! I’m thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    xoxo Gloria

5. Rachel says:

So cute! And yes it’s getting harder for me to bathe Lillian now that I’m so pregnant with Gabriel!

6. Gloria Murphy says:

I love the mouthful of suds Sean was trying out. I just got on your blog again and am enjoying every event. Go. Mama!!!