Have you ever snapped random pictures during precious moments and then completely get caught up in life, forgetting about them? Or maybe you took the time to upload them on Instagram, but eventually they disappear in the Instagram abyss? Then, your iPhone informs you there’s no more memory to snap any more of YOUR memories??? That’s when mommy mode kicks into full gear and you begin the mass exodus of photos and videos from your iPhone that have piled up for weeks (months). As much as taking the time to pull all those photos off my phone is not my favorite way to spend my free time, looking through and reliving those memories always make it worth it. It tugs at my heart so hard knowing these days are fast and those moments are only experienced once. I’m comforted I have these photos to cherish these fleeting moments.
My current favorites from the kids are..
- Ask Samantha a question and if it’s not something she’s interested in she replies with a very pleasant, but very matter-of-fact “Nope”.
Mommy:”Samantha, do you need to go potty”
- Sean growls, “guuhs”, and yells/screeches. It’s so manly and it thrills me to no end. He’s my sweet little guy. He’s also crawling up a storm. He also has 4 teeth with 3 more coming in.
- Cherry blossoms and french braids at Ardenwood Historic Farm
- Siblings at play. Melts my heart.
- Swinging siblings. Sean’s in heaven. So was this mama swinging those babies.
- A very rare moment where Samantha fell asleep on Brad.
- Artichoke and hot wings at home date night/ kids on shopping cart/ babywearing
- Sean in his newsboy hat that his mother has him wearing at almost every waking moment.