momma-sean-agirlintransit

Oh San Francisco, you may not be LA, but you are starting to win my heart. The city is becoming more familiar to us with ever visit. We have more experience with things like cheap parking, restaurants, and sites to see. Can we also talk about the weather? We’ve somehow visited when it’s been sunny and in the mid to high 60′s every time! Anytime you hear about San Francisco it’s always about how it’s foggy and freezing, but not for us. The city must like us too. We had family staying which gave us even more motivation to get out of the house. Even though I welcome our suburb lifestyle, there definitely is a part of my heart that dwells in the city. I have to get my big city fix every once in a while.

If you are ever in town, stop by The Franciscan, and get a bowl of the seafood cioppino. Amazing food, amazing view, just simple amazing.

colorful-baskets-icee
seafood-cioppino-franciscan
franciscan
IMG_4954
oyster-lemon
seafood-cioppino-bokeh
kid-in-restaurant
candy-shop-sanfran
samantha-sean-lollipop

10 Responses to It’s Becoming Our City by the Bay…

1. AmyMoeck says:

How fun! SF is just starting one of our nicest seasons, so more good weather awaits you at the top of the Peninsula. :-D
    Another parking option if you want to explore an area near BART is to park at the Daly City station (free on Saturdays if I remember correctly, $2 before 3pm weekdays, free after 3pm) and take Bart into the city. .

2. Marie says:

Love the first photo! Your hair braid looks cute :) )

Such great photos…makes me so nostalgic for SF! Such a fun little family outing!

4. little says:

i’ve been wanting to go here for so darn long!!

romantically challenged

5. Natalia Lynn says:

So cute, looks like a fun day! I found you from Google+ – nice to meet you!

6. Love the Bay Area! Great pictures of the city. SF is a fun place to visit and being so close, I need to do it more often. Welcome to Northern Cal! :)
    Jessica

7. Liz says:

look at that little cutie you are toting around! i have been to san fran once, but it sure looks like you’re having fun. here from casey’s!

8. it’s such a great city – glad to hear you are liking it more. your pictures are beautiful!