Well, If you haven’t noticed, the last time I posted anything on here was around HALLOWEEN!!! I’ve had a good reason though. Kind of an exciting one. I’m currently in the process of re-designing my blog. Like for real. I hired an artist to draw up fun illustrations, I have a wordpress account and everything. I’m super excited. Unfortunately it’s taking a little longer to get it up and running than I hoped. Even though I haven’t been posting anything, I’ve still been writing content and saving it so that I would have a nice line up to post on my new blog. With the way things are looking I should probably start posting a few on here, otherwise you’ll all think I’ve fallen off the face of the earth! So hopefully withing the next couple weeks I’ll get to officially transfer over to my new little space =)

Below is what we’ve been up to lately. Embracing that last of fall =)

7 Responses to Sigh…

1. Marie says:

Haha I was starting to wonder what happened to your blog. Looking forward to your new design ;)

2. Helene says:

what gorgeous pictures! and can’t wait to see the new design

3. Rachel says:

Well, there you are! Your new plans sound exciting!

4. Laurie says:

I was wondering what happened to you! :-)

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for your new design.

(Just curious, why the change from Blogger to WordPress?)

5. Britt says:

I was in the car yesterday wondering how you and your family were doing! Glad yall are doing well:)

6. Gina Norman says:

that’s awesome, i can’t wait to see it, exciting! I love waiting to see how a new blog design will turn out:)

Your daughter is SO so adorable and pretty!