I can’t believe I’m posting this picture on my blog because that means it will be in my plain site for at least a week on my homepage for me to see, but here it goes…..

image

Bleeeehhhh! Did I really just post that? Yes, the “lovable” extraterrestrial that EVERYONE except me loves was a big time childhood fear. My mother can confirm this. Samantha’s scary kiddie movie theater experience triggered me to remember my scary movie experience. Ugh, I’m having such a hard time writing this post with a big ET face starring at me! Ok, ending this post now.
What’s your silly childhood fear that may have stuck as an adult?

14 Responses to What’s Your Childhood Fear?

1. Sharks. My parents had a huge tank with sharks in it. Freaked me out all the time. I hate them to this day.

2. Hahaha a friend and I were just talking about this! She is terrified of ET, too! I love him and it just made me want to see the movie again :) But my fear is also sharks. I won’t go in the ocean past my ankles!

I can relate a bit to the shark fear… except mine are dolphins. They would get too friendly when I used to surf and they just freaked me out.

4. Gentri says:

hahahahaha! Oh that picture scared me too! I had to quickly scroll past it. I don’t like ET. “The Blob” also scared me so badly growing up. You can ask my family. It was ridiculous.

5. Laurie says:

I was terrified of ET when I was a kid (and I still am now)….just so creepy!

6. Janette says:

ET was waaayyy scary! I don’t know who likes him.. He looks like the son of the Crypt Keeper.. Anywho.. I’m scared of tidal waves.. Not sure when that started.. I may have been 18..lol TERRIFIED!

♥Janette

7. Chelsea says:

Vampires. Not the Twilight kind haha.

8. Olga Zgonnik says:

haha cute! made my Friday :) love your blog!

want to follow each other? :)

9. AAAHHHH!

I’m still terrified of ET. I almost couldn’t bring myself to comment as the urge to close the browser window was so strong. Eeeeugh!

Super creepy. So glad to know I’m not the only one. How did you work up the will to even download that picture? ;)

10. Melissa says:

ET used to scare me when I was little! Gremlins are way scarier in my mind though.

<3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

11. Erica says:

LOL! E.T. doesn’t scare me, but I’m a chicken when it comes to horror films. I can’t watch them, not even the really cheesy ones. lol!

How did you cope with E.T. on your blog?? Could be good therapy ;)

Hope you had a great weekend!

12. Oh my goodness, I was too!!! E.T. scared me so bad and so did the joker when I was little! Too funny!

Xo,
    Rachel Ashley

13. i wasn’t scared of him, but i can see why… not a pretty face! my childhood fear was to be turned into a mouse by a witch. some weird halloween movie i wasn’t supposed to see but did because i sneaked downstairs after bed time. my parents were not happy.

love, moon