I am by no means a professional photographer, but I have a half way decent camera and an OK eye for things so instead of going all out with a real photographer, I decided to just snap a few fun/fancy pics of the kiddies. It seems like putting infants in baskets is the popular thing to do and I just so happend to buy a new basket on clearance at target. I tucked him in the basket and put my naked baby outside in God’s creation. Later on Samantha and I were enjoying craft time (it sounds like “crap time” when she says it, HA!) and we made her a little starry crown. She looked so sweet I couldn’t resist snapping a few of her too.

These pictures of Sean remind me of when my friend from Luna Photography snapped a few photos of Samantha at this age.

8 Responses to A Little Photo Session with the Kidlets…

1. Renee says:

These photographs are simply beautiful, Sarah. And those eyes! The first one where she is wearing the halo of stars is especially brilliant!
    xx.

reneejennifer.blogspot.com

2. Marie says:

Your children are adorable! Their eyes are so beautiful :)

3. So cute! And you have great memories to go along with the photo session because you did it yourself. Great idea!

Thank you everyone!

5. Erica says:

Oh my goodness!! So cute. I don’t know what is cuter… a kid in a basket or one with a star crown. Both adorable. :)

6. Britt says:

Sean is adorable and Samantha looks like a little princess!

7. Helene says:

wow, these are beautiful. I love their eyes!!
    Helene in Between

8. So beautiful. How do you not just sit and stare at their blue eyes all day?
    Sean is getting so big already! And Samantha looks all big sister grown up all of a sudden.
    Hope you guys have a happy halloween! xo!