Facebook had a family party the other day. Usually I anxiously wait all year for the annual Christmas party wherever Brad is currently working so when I heard about a summer party AND a Christmas party with FB I was thrilled. They held it at the USS Hornet in Alameda which is directly across the bay from San Fran. I was curious. I mean come on, how much fun can it be to hang out on a fighter carrier ship right? They did NOT disappoint. Carnival rides were on the pier next to the ship, shows for the kids, build a bear, free carnival food, bounce houses, golfing fish food balls off the boat, archery, face painting, and a ton more. 2 babes under 2 years of age made it a bit more work than pleasure, but Brad and I both agree we still like to get out of the house and enjoy these experiences with the kids. Sean wanted cuddle love the whole time and Samantha was amused on a kiddie ride, the ferris wheel, and the bounce house. Thanks Facebook!

8 Responses to Facebook Family Party…

1. Anita says:

Oh hun, how much fun that looks! I especially love that last photo of yours…too sweet! Hope you have a great week!

2. Luna says:

That is one super summer party PLUS a fighter carrier ship? My boys would’ve loved this. Aww… and you look so cute with Sean in matching stripes.

Ah such a good time for everyone. That last photo melts my heart and I love your outfit Sarah!

4. This looks like a super fun summer party!! I mean, how can you go wrong with carnival rides, right? ;) Love the sweet photos of your fam. PRECIOUS!! Have a great day! xx

Thanks everyone! Yes, that last pic is our favorite too =)

6. quitemag says:

How cute! The last photo really does bring it all together!
    Morgan, QM

7. Beautiful pictures!! Love seeing pictures of you with your two doll babies!

8. ginanorma says:

fun fun fun fun fun!!! gotta be a cool company to be a part of:)