Threads compliments of FB when we gave birth to Sean

We are on round 2 of vacations this weekend for the entire week. We are so excited to spend the week with Brads whole family up at the lake house. It’s one of our vacations that we really look forward to all year. We have at least one more lake house trip this summer and Brad is traveling to Vegas and Boston for work. We thought maybe since we wouldn’t have to pay for the kids (since Samantha is under 2) we may tag along with him and do a mini vacation when he’s done with his work. We’ll have to play that by ear, but it will be fun if it all works out =) Hope you all have a safe weekend!

Oh and could you imagine if this happened with your kids???!!! I wouldn’t know if I should laugh or cry!!!

Source: nickmom.com via Nicole on Pinterest

12 Responses to Round 2…

1. That photo! Oh My GOODNESS! SOMEONE GAVE THE BABY BLACK EYES! It is hard to decide whether to be shocked or laugh….

2. Rachel says:

Have a blast!And oh.my.goodness.That poor babies eyes are literally blacked out!I think at first I’d cry and then laugh! :)

3. ginanorma says:

Wait, is that your photo? Did that happen for realz??

Happy vacationing!!! It’s gotta be nice to be at the lake house for you after giving birth, peaceful for sure…love the facebook get up!

No it’s a picture I found on pinterest lol I would DIE if it was my kids lol!

5. LOL. That first photo is toooo cute.

xx
    Quiet Luxury

6. Jess says:

bahahhaahaha that is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen!

7. Hahahaha! Very cute :D i Must pass on the good news… And not that your blog is in need of any prop ups…it’s doing amazingly well as it is!! I just wanted to pass on the versatile blogger award to you :) not that you need to do anything much at all with it, I just wanted to sing a few hurrahs about your blog. Xx

8. haha, oh man, I would be furious if Evelyn did something like that to her baby brother :)

Oh my God I am dying over that last photo. I cannot even imagine. Ha. Hope you are having a blast, mini vacations are the best thing!

10. Ariel Tyler says:

Oh how fun! Your vacations sounds so lovely!

And that last picture- OH MY GOSH. I would cry. Definitely cry. hah.

11. Maybe I’d and cry and laught, at least if it happened at home:)