Hello Girl in Transit readers! It’s Alexa from The Short and the Sweet of It! I was so excited when Sarah asked me to guest post while she’s bonding with her new baby boy and it got me thinking what I’d like to surround my little guy with (if that day should come). Both Sarah and I have little girls and they are an absolute joy of course. And I mean…baby dresses…hello adorable. But I absolutely love these little boy inspired items I rounded up.
1. Isn’t this elephant blanket from House of Henderson the sweetest? And I love that’s it not overly babyish.
2. Although bikes can be gender neutral, this print from Jamie Shelman would look so cute in a little guy’s nursery.
3. I am obsessed with the Tea Collection. They have the most adorable clothes for baby boys and girls. This little wave romper would be perfect for a little beach baby!
4. Seriously. Pierre the Bla Bla Bunny? I love him and his satchel.
5. I adore these black and white books by Smriti Prasadam. Mila has the bugs one and I think either or both would be a fun little read for baby boy!
Thanks for having me Sarah…can’t wait to hear all about your new little man! And congrats to big sis Samantha!