Baby and family are doing great! Such a different delivery compared to Samantha. I can’t wait to share more!

While I get adjusted I have some fun guest posts in store. But before I start up on guest posts I first want to share Samantha’s birth story. Keep an eye out for all the neat posts.

I can’t wait to get back in the swing of things!

25 Responses to Welcome to the World…

1. Maya says:

He’s a cute baby. Congrats again

2. The elephant hat is almost as cute as the kid! Congrats!

3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that little man! I can’t wait to hold and kiss him like crazy!

4. Anonymous says:

Wow, what a cute baby-boy ! so handsome !
    Can´t wait to see more pictures !
    Congrats from Germany :)

5. Rachel says:

YAY!He is simply GORGEOUS!!Can’t wait to hear the birth story!Enjoy your little one!

Yay my friend! He is absolutely adorable and what a great name! :) Can’t wait to hear your birth stories! xoxo

7. Congrats! Absolutely adorable.

8. Laurie says:

congratulations!!!

9. Jamie says:

SO exciting! Get ready, 2 is a WHOLE different story!!!! But I’m sure you will adjust with ease :) Congrats to you both. I want to meet your little family. At some point we have to get together, miss you guys so much. He’s beautiful, enjoy your time and I seriously can’t wait to hear how the delivery went for you. :)

10. ok, those pictures just pulled my heart strings. welcome to the world, sweet boy!

11. Natasha says:

CONGRATS, Sarah!!! Sean is BEAUTIFUL! Just like his big sister :) SO happy for you guys!

12. Diana says:

So so happy for you both! (or all four now!) congrats!

13. Congratulations! He is so cute!

14. Alycia says:

congratulations! he’s so adorable! i was thinking about you the other day in the perfect sunnyvale weather :)

Sean is adorable! Congrats!

Thank you so much everyone! We are so happy and thankful for our little guy. I can’t wait to share more with you all. Thanks for all the love =)

17. Oh my!! Congratulations!!! The elephant ears are killing me! You have a beautiful family!

18. Congrats to you and your little family!!
    He is a perfect, beautiful addition.

Rest up, and kiss those baby cheeks for me!

xo!

19. Congratulations! He is amazing!

20. ginanorma says:

Welcome new babe, and congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!! He such a sweet baby!!

22. Congratulations!!! He is adorable. Welcome!!

23. Congrats!! He is such a cutie! I think he and Ethan may have been born a day apart…Ethan’s birthday is June 26th! So glad to have found your blog!! Can’t wait to follow along! xo

24. congrats sarah!! he is beautiful and of course i love the name since that is my husband’s name with the same spelling. as he says that is the right spelling. enjoy your son and being a mom of two!

25. oh my, how did i miss this!? he is absolutely beautiful! congratulations, girl! i am just in love with his little elephant hat. too cute!