12 Responses to Advice Please…

1. Cindy says:

Very tough call. I *think* I like you without bangs better…which is to say, I love you anyway you cut your hair, but I think you pull off no bangs very well. Does that make sense? I am only saying because you’re asking…I could really go either way. So just completely disregard my vote because I don’t feel strongly one way or the other. Sorry, no help at all! ;)

2. I say no bangs… I’m really into long hair with no bangs right now. :-)

Thanks for your honesty Cindy. You are not alone. So far everyone on my FB says no bangs.

4. Rachel says:

I really like both!But forced to choose I would say no bangs!Glad your keeping it long…I just love longer hair and it definitely looks good on you! :)

5. Unknown says:

I think off to the side if very cute. but the side bang is also very cute

6. Jamie says:

I say no bangs but I also liked the first pics too! And I figured it out- I like the no bangs but I think your hair is cute a little shorter… so i say shorter with no bangs, or if you do bangs I love them on you swept to the side. :)

7. You look lovely regardless. But if I HAD to choose, I’d say no bangs.

8. ginanorma says:

I say no bangs if you are asking for advice…but have you ever thought of a longer bang, …they could go off to the side then, and it would give you a little more options….cute either way:)

Well the verdict between my blog comments and FB comments are in…. looks like no bangs =)

For those of you who suggested side bangs, I would LOVE to easily rock that look, but I actually have a calic on the front of my head so I can only really pull off the straight across bangs. Otherwise they just fall in my face. Kind of a bummer. Thanks for all the input. I really appreciate it =)

10. Aya Smith says:

I think you look great with both! I am a big fan of bangs though, they turn a dull hairstyles into something fun and even edgy :)

Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

Shoot I like them both. I did have bangs and loved them…but recently went with no bangs…not as much trouble.

12. today i says:

This is always a tricky one, a hard decision you have to make on your own!