I’ve been busy putting the finishing touches on our guest room this week. My mother arrives next weekend to stay with us until I go into labor (this could be 2 weeks or it could be a month…who knows). So it’s been a wonderful excuse to decorate the guest room. I’m hoping to get it all buttoned up by this weekend so I can share pictures with you all soon. The first picture is Samantha and I having an Ikea date and rewarding ourselves with an ice cream cone. Someone pointed out how they liked how she’s extending her pinky finger. Hilarious! Have a wonderful weekend!
1. Is anyone else excited about THIS? Too bad most are sold out, but I’m sure they’ll get more.
2. THIS is the craziest rug I have ever seen. It’s like an adult version of an ikea toy rug
3. Could you imagine THIS at a tea party? Their edible!!!
4. Um, I may have to try and talk Brad into letting me get THIS monthly. So awesome!
5. I am new to THIS. So informative when you want to track down your photo sources on the web
6. One extra this week. I found my replacement for picnik. I was using PicMonkey, but I have to say that iPiccy is the one I’m going to use. I like the collage feature.