So while unpacking I rediscovered some lovely silk scarves that belonged to my Grandma-ma (great grandma). I was so excited because I was planning on thrifting for some. I’ve also been inspired with pin curls thanks to THIS tutorial. Since I’ve had a little more time on my hands after moving, I decided to play around with my hair. My arms were starting to go numb so instead of doing my whole head in pin curls I just did the front. I did the messy bun with a scarf for the rest of my head like in THIS other tutorial. Besides it was more for the practice. I wasn’t planning on having my whole head curled for anything special. Super fun! Samantha wanted in on the scarf action too. She’s literally been walking around wearing scarves all day. So adorable.

Please excuse the 25lbs I’ve gained in my face. When I get pregnant all the weight seems to gravitate to my cheeks and chin *sigh* at least I know it’s only temporary ;)

18 Responses to Silk Scarves and Pin Curls…

1. Haha this is too cute. I’ve been wanting to do the pin-curls just for a different look. I just hate doing my own hair because my arm always feels like it’s going to fall off.: /

Vonae Deyshawn

Um You girls are the absolute cutest ever. That is a great look on you by the way!

3. Sadie Dear says:

Too cute! One day when my hands aren’t full with chasing my curly-headed boy child around, I will have to try it, too. =)

4. Those silk scarves are so lovely. I also really like your air in culrs. Your little girl is precious. What a fun post.

5. i’m loving the new silk scarf trend. so cute! xo

6. hehe this is such a adorable post. Your pin-curls look super cute, have been wanting to try this for a while thank you for sharing the links.. xx

7. Natasha says:

the scarf is SO pretty! And so are you in those curls! I can’t get over how cute your little girl is. ADORABLE!

xoxo

8. Kirsten says:

Sooo cute!! I love it!

You guys are both darling!

And thanx for the comment on my blog :) !

Kirsten

9. okay, so absolutely in love with this little post. you two are just the cutest. love the 50-esque pinned curls ;)

10. {OLIVIA} says:

that last picture is too cute!

11. ginanorma says:

HOW cute and adorable are you two, oh my word Sarah!!! FUN!

12. Laurie says:

love your pin curls! (and samantha is just toooo cute in her scarf!)

laurie

13. AVY says:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

14. Oh you two are so cute. Love BOTH of your head wraps!

15. My GOODNESS! You two are THE cutest! Love the scarves, love the pin curls, love the sweet baby cheeks!

I’m new to your blog….I think I’ll stick around awhile for more cuteness. ;)

Have a happy week! xx

16. Lois says:

They look great. I have LOADS of scarves (bit of an addiction I think) but hardly ever wear them really. This has inspired me to wear some of them in a different way.

17. christalena says:

So cute! I love the look and wow, your sweet chica is adorable. How fun to have found scarves when you were thinking about thrifting some and, bonus, they are from your grandma-ma!

18. Giovanna says:

So cute! Love the pincurls with the headscarf! I’m on the lookout for some good scarves! Your daughter is too cute!

xx