|Here’s a sweet pic of Samantha right before we moved to NorCal|
1. Ok, I am so doing THIS! Especially since we’ve just ordered our new bed, bed frame and
bedding. This is going right above our bed, but I may make something like “Mr. & Mrs.”
2. I can never get sick of picnic ideas. THIS is especially cool if you don’t have a pretty picnic
3. I love love love terrariums and THIS one is my current favorite. Also, click HERE and
HERE if you haven’t seen the ones I’ve made in the past.
4. THIS neat DIY totally gave me a flash back of using puffy paints on my shirts and socks as a
5. I always like cleaning things with salt, scalding water, and lemon. Click HERE for a good
wooden cutting board cleaner.
** A little update on the potty training. Today was the end of day 3 and I’ve come to a realization. It’s do-able to teach a 19 month old potty training, but it’s definitely not something you can conquer in a week or even two. I think with a child that young it’s kind of an on going process with some slower progress. I’m not saying this is always the case, but it might be the reason why people wait until 2, 2 1/2, and even 3 years before potty training. Older kids might just understand the concept easier. Samantha has done really well with going on the potty, but it’s because I’m literally taking her every 15 minutes. Basically, I’m just catching when she needs to go. She doesn’t understand the concept, and honestly I don’t see her grasping the concept right now. So I’ve decided to finish off the week, but if she still shows now signs of progress then I’m not going to push it on her anymore. Not only for her sake, but for mine. It’s actually very physically straining since I’m almost 8 months prego. My back is KILLING me from getting up and down off the floor in the bathroom every 15 minutes with her. I may do “part time” potty training to get her familiar with the bathroom and then start up again when she turns 2. A little disappointing, but I’m going to be honest about it and not force things.