I’ve been keeping an eye on the weather forecast more since we’ve moved up here. There’s still a good amount of sunny days, but not as many as in Southern California so if the sun is out I want to make sure Samantha is out playing. Since I’m feeling like a beached whale, we can’t ALWAYS go to the park. On this day we did a little backyard fun. All I did was fill up a tupperware bin with water, threw some toys in there and decided I wasn’t going to cringe with how wet and muddy Samantha would get. I also got to gently break in my new shoes which was nice =) Oh, BTW I’m officially in my 3rd trimester now! Crazy!

Shoes from HERE inspired by ELSIE

26 Responses to Fun in the Sun…

1. what cute photos, she is adorable!

2. Ok three things! Your girl is adorable! I want your dog! and those shoes are AMAZING!

3. Veronica Lee says:

Such fun pics!!

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

4. Jes says:

i, too, miss that so cal sun sometimes.
    great pictures and congratulations on the 3rd trimester :)
    xx jes

5. That last photo makes me smile! And cute shoes by the way!

6. oh goodness, look how adorable you are with those perfect yellow shoes and precious baby bump. and baby s is just the cutest!!

Sometimes backyard play in the water and mud is just the easiest. Love the shot of little Daphne as well! xo

8. Your little girl is beyond precious, and I want your dog.

Happy 3rd trimester to you! It’s almost over!

♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road
    DownEast Basics Giveaway

9. Love this! Looks like Samantha was having so much fun! I’m loving all these ideas with water and popcorn and stuff in a plastic tub… such a great idea!

10. Danielle says:

Goodness I love the last image… the priceless look on your pup’s face & your gorgeous yellow stripped ripened baby belly… GORGEOUS! This should be up on your wall it is so fun.

11. you are the coolest mama! love that you let her get messy, that’s so important!

12. Rachel says:

Um,your shoes are ADORABLE!And your baby bump oh my so cute!

13. Natasha says:

I just found your blog :) Your photos are absolutely beautiful (and so is your little girl!). I LOVE your pretty yellow oxfords!

14. aw your pug is soooo cute! Your little girls is adorable and I love your prego tummy! There’s nothing like seeing a happy child playing in the dirt.
    hugs

15. look at your cute belly! and your darling stripes and shoes. little girl is to die for. great blog, stopped by from a comment on mr. taylor and his lady. you are darling! xo

16. amanda says:

Cute photos! That last photo is so adorable. :)

17. Nicole says:

There’s nothing like good squishy mud!

18. great photos! congrats on the third trimester :)

19. Melissa says:

that’s how we are…we can’t ever waste some sunshine.
    love the shoes in the last pic…and the pug, oh, i just want to squeeze her…or is it a him? ha, ha, cute either way!

20. beautiful photos. so so cute.

21. Amy says:

Toddlers are so much fun to photograph. They are so natural in front of the camera. I love it! I have a 3 year old and a 6 month old so we just bought a new camera to capture all of the ‘antics.’ So you are expecting your second baby? Is it also a girl?

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Yes, our 2nd is on the way and it’s a little boy =)

23. Nicole | Chic Cheap Nursery says:

Great pictures Sarah! Love the shoes, the pug and your little girl’s sweet face. =)

24. christalena says:

Cuuute shoes. I’ve been eyeing oxfords lately (a little late on this fad, I know) and was hoping to get some, but not sure if spring/summer is the best time for closed toed shoes. Your bright, sunny pair makes me think they’d be a great idea though!