Pretty soon it’s going to be hard to see you Daphne when I look down. This little man is getting bigger and bigger. Yup, you heard right…. we are having a BABY BOY. I have a name picked out, but Brad won’t decide anything until the very end. So we’ll see if I get the stamp of approval to tell you all the name =)

19 Responses to Oh There You Are Daphne…

1. Anita says:

Oh how exciting! Congrats on the soon to be boy!

2. Brooke says:

How exciting! Little boys are the best. And you have such a cute little tummy :)

3. yay! a little baby boy! My huz and I have a name picked out for a boy (for the distant future) but not a girl. I take that as a sign we will probably have all girls.

4. Maya says:

Congrats on the baby boy

5. Laurie says:

so exciting! congrats on the baby boy!

6. hi Sarah! Congrats! It’s so exciting! We tagged you in 11 questions post today! check it out! :-) http://www.chestnutmocha.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-questions.html

Yay! So happy for you guys! One of each! You did well! ;)

8. Congrats! How exciting!

New follower! Come follow me…

9. congrats for your little boy! beautiful blog
    rocio from http://blogmodainfantil.es/

eek I’m so excited for you! A girl and a boy – so perfect! :)

11. yay!! congrats on a boy that is exciting news. i am glad you are back on the bloggy world i miss my sarah updates

12. genevieve says:

Congrats!! That’s oh-so-exciting, and certainty something to cheer about.

13. this is just the sweetest picture. congrats on your baby boy!

14. Congratulations, Sarah!!! Can’t wait to hear your name. :)

15. whitney says:

ohh congratulations on the little man!! that is so exciting :) can’t wait to hear a name!

Congratulations!!!

And Sunnyvale?? You’re so close to me!

17. Jelli says:

Congratulations! Babies and pregnancy are both such special times. Enjoy!ty

18. whitney says:

Congrats!!! A sweet boy will be such a blessing! :)