- I have many phobias…like not wanting to feel heart pulses…my own if I can help it.
- I like Star Wars
- I have a TON of red shoes and I don’t even try to shop for them. They somehow make it into my closet.
- I like the way my baby smells more when she doesn’t bathe vs bathing… weird?
- I’m jealous of my husbands perfect feet.
- I’m left handed, but I knit right handed and cut with scissors with either hand
- My favorite place in the world is London
- My Favorite date night would be a night out in Downtown LA with my hub
- I really like bacon (going on day 3 of having for breakfast)
- I like smooshed faced dogs
- Sometimes I laugh so hard it actually triggers the crying reflex in my brain and I start really crying. It’s kinda crazy, and really funny.
So nooooow I need to tag 11 more people. Let me just say this, in the past I haven’t participated in these tag posts so if I tag you and you don’t participate… I totally understand, but if you have the time it’s super fun =)
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
- Choose eleven people to tag and link them on the post
- Go to their page and tell them
- No tag backs
CONTINUING THE TAG:
The fashionable, oh so crafty and talented Katrina from Calikatrina
The hilarious, gorgeous, and lover of her man Mrs. Taylor from Mr. Taylor and His Lady
My food friend Sherri Lynn who cooks up some amazing stuff at Life of a Wife
The amazing DIY, Party, Photography, etc blog by Rebecca at A Daily Something
My current fellow prego, crafter, mom, and interior decorator Andrea from Strawberry Chic
An amazing wife, baker, and crafter Meg from Henning Love
An amazing city review blog by Cara that I truly adore is City Girl Chicago
The sweet and devoted mother Jozen from Lola’s Girl
My amazing sister-in-law Paula from Mind Your Ps ‘n’ Qs
The amazing mommy and lovely shop owner Kristen from Petal & Thorn
A sweet blog friend who documents the life of her man and herself over at Love, Laurie