I love you. I mean REALLY love you. I think I love you the most in my pancakes with lots of whipped cream and in my banana bread. Which is why I put some of you guys in the banana bread I made the other day. It was my first baking experience in our new house. It turned out pretty good. The oven seems just about right. It’s an electric one (my last one was gas) but it definitely serves it’s purpose and that’s all that matters. It looks like Samantha is your newest lover too chocolate chips. So watch out, we may be consuming a lot of you in this household.

26 Responses to Dear Chocolate Chips…

1. That banana bread looks yummy. I’ve been wanting to make one for my hubby. Are you going to do a post with the recipe?

Vonae Deyshawn

2. Ghiradelli, yum, those are the best!

3. Laurie says:

yum! banana bread with chocolate chips sounds lovely right about now! you can never go wrong with chocolate chips, and the ghiradelli ones are so tasty.

ps: i love your glass kitchen aid bowl!

4. Anya adores says:

Yummy banana bread :)
    Axx

5. Yuuummm!!! You can bake that when we come to visit! ;-)

6. Jes says:

first time at your blog and i just love it. especially because it seems that you are in the bay area and i just miss it so! i recently moved away from there and try to get as much of a fix as i can!
    looking forward to following your blog!
    -jes

7. Jes says:

thanks so much for the comment! i got distracted and forgot to follow you but now i have!
    -jes

8. I’m a big chocolate chip fan too! They are always my “go-to” treat when there’s no baked goods in the house :) I have never put them in banana bread before, but it sounds delightful!

That my friend. Is how you make banana bread! :)

10. Anita says:

MMM!! Chocolate chip banana bread! Yummers! May you make many more wonderful things in your new home!

11. chocolate chip banana bread is the BEST.

12. Jelli says:

My husband and I love chocolate chips too. Before we married, he once made me a thoughtfully special breakfast: scrambled eggs with CHOCOLATE CHIPS! I don’t remember if I ate them, but it’s still a sweet joke between us.

13. Looks very very yummy! I love chocolate chips as well! I am glad you had a good experience in your new home! That is a very cute picture of your little one sharing =)

I LOVE chocolate chips in banana bread. I also put them in pumpkin bread in the fall… and I occasionally dip a spoonful of peanut butter into the chocolate chip bag…

Chocolate chips in banana bread sounds especially amazing. I may have to try this and give it to my boyfriend :) ! xx

16. That last picture is so completely precious!

This makes me want banana bread like you have no idea. O.M.G.

Glad you’re enjoying the new oven! I’m a terrible baker but someday maybe I won’t be. ;)

17. Charlotte says:

Such a cute post :) banana bread with chocolate chips sounds absolutely divine! definitely googling that recipe this weekend

Its good that you are OK with the new oven too, its always a tricky one switching between electric and gas!

18. Nicole says:

last night i made chocolate chip cookies AND blueberry muffins. so amazing. but so dangerous.

yums in the tums. seriously.

xo

19. I think I need to make banana bread now :) yum, yum! Thanks so much Sarah for your sweet congrats on our babe #2. The youngins will be 20 months apart – pretty close but I wanted it that way. I’m hoping it will pay off in the years to come and they’ll be best friends!

20. oh man sarah that banana bread looks amazing. and ghiradelli chips are the best!! so glad to see you are doing great. miss you down here in socal girl

21. Jess says:

Looks delicious. Also, I share you love of chocolate chips :)

22. Hena Tayeb says:

Love it.. Banana bread is my favorite thing to make.. i’ve now started to make them into muffins.. and once turned them into cake pops to make them fun for my toddler to eat.

23. kandice says:

ohmygosh that looks delicious!

24. ginanorma says:

mmmm banana bread with choc chips, my FAVE with butter on top!!! Glad it turned out for ya in your new kitchen, yay!

25. The Millers says:

Looks delicious!! This makes me want to go bake.