Things are starting to simmer down here in our new home. With all the moving and organizing poor Samantha hasn’t been getting the kind of attention I normally give her. It’s good because she’s practicing playing on her own and since she won’t be an only child for much longer I encourage the alone play. But at the same time she needs some play time with mommy.

We ventured out to our first park since moving here to Sunnyvale. Oh my is everything so beautiful up here. TONS of trees. It was 54 degrees and kind of windy, but I had my mind made up. On the way there we stopped at Five Guys.  I’ve heard of it a lot from my East coast blogs I read so I thought we’d stop by there for the first time. We ended up tailgating in the car because it was too windy to eat at the picnic tables. Samantha had so much fun. Any reason not to eat in a high chair gets her all giddy when she eats.

Samantha played and laughed a lot on the swings, went back an forth in the tunnels, and played in the sand. She even interacted with some other kids. When we got home we decided to continue playing outside and bust out some bubbles. It’s seriously one of the sweetest things seeing little children (especially your own) play with bubbles.

Things are heading off to a good start. Can’t wait to share more with you all!

19 Responses to Baby, Bubbles, and Breezy…

1. Anita says:

Too cute for words! Looks like you spent a wonderful weekend with your precious little one!

2. Yay for a good start! And man, she is a cutie! Love that bubbles pic. And YOUR blog is lookin’ gooood… just nabbed your button! xo!

3. wow, a fresh start! seems like sam is a pretty go with the flow kinda girl! that’s a great thing. her piggie tails are filling out a lot :)

4. Samantha says:

How was Five Guys? We have one here but my boyfriend says that they’re too greasy (we’re eating healthier these days)…but I hear it’s delicious!

5. Laurie says:

looks like you two had fun!

ps: love the new blog design!

laurie

6. Laken says:

Those pigtails! Precious.

Aww I watched the video and Samantha is absolutely adorable! I love the picture of her playing with bubbles, I remember being absolutely fascinated by them when I was younger! xx

8. Hena Tayeb says:

Oh so cute.. I remember the first time D swung on a swing.. it was on our first mothers day.. he loved it.. the second time he freaked out and then he loved it again..
    Everyday is something new..

9. Glad to hear things are going well with the move! I am sad to say I lived in a town that had a 5 Guys and I never even tried it…arg!

Thanks for the sweet comment today!

10. Cat says:

Playground time is the BEST time … make me wish I was a kiddo again :) Adore those pigtails! xxCat

Oh she is adorable!

Yay! So glad you are getting settled in up there! Love the blog’s new look!

13. Elle R. says:

awwww your daughter is so cute and adorable =) just love all your pics and video u posted!!!

14. I wonder if they name coats like that in fat-lady-size because I want!
    What a totaly cutie.

15. Stesha says:

i love fiveguys!! and your little ones rain coat is just perfect!!

love your blog, just found it!

xo

16. that bubble picture is adorable! and i love and crave five guys. I wish there was a location closer to us!