Within two weeks we found out Samantha had Roseola AND a UTI (thank you for all the sweet encouragement and prayers), we visited Dadda (Brad) who is already up north at his NEW JOB. Our reunited family for that weekend looked at our new house we’ll be renting when Samantha and I move up there, I did some last minute shopping for the colder weather up north, I left a part of my heart in LA, the movers packed everything up and fit my hole house in a truck with room to spare (the truck could fit 3 of my houses… crazy!). Now I’m staying with family until I tie up a couple more loose ends down here before we get to FINALLY be a family again. I miss Brad SO MUCH and I miss seeing him be a sweet father to Samantha. I hate the idea of leaving everyone down here, but I’m ready to move on and have our family be complete again (FYI other than visiting him that one weekend it will almost be a month that we’ve been apart due to him starting his job early and us waiting to move out of our current place.) I can’t wait to start blogging about our new life. I already have fun plans I can’t wait to share with everyone.

I hope your January of 2012 is going well. =) Ours flew by!

18 week baby bump

car ride to visit Dadda

Our whole house furniture and all

There goes the couch

My little shopper

A part of my heart is in LA

Oweling

Last night in LA for a while

As a little treat I also added a video of Samantha feeding her baby. It’s her new thing and I love every moment she does it =)

16 Responses to Within Two Weeks…

Oh she is too cute with her little baby! :) And you will love it up north (although I know it is hard to leave). I’m looking forward to your posts from your new home. All the best! xo

You have had such a busy few weeks!! I hope you are able to tie up all the loose ends and have good times with people before you leave. I know you’ll be SO happy to be back together with Brad! I hope you settle into your new home quickly :)

3. Delia says:

You have a new city scape to look forward to at least :)

LA and your friends here will miss you…

4. Jaclyn says:

what a little cutie! i can tell you really are going to miss LA. Best of luck!

5. I keep checking back to see how you’re doing… hurry and settle already! Kidding. I know the moving stuff all to well. Hope you and fam are healthy and happy and together again! xo!

Hi Katrina!

Thanks for the sweet comment. I’m gearing up to blog again. I’m excited and can’t wait to dive back in =)

7. Awe I hope that baby is feeling better! She is just too stinking cute! I hope that the move is going smoothly! I know it can be rough emotionally, but you will reunite your adorable little family!

8. Joyeful says:

Oh my goodness, poor dear!! I’ll be praying for you all as you make a lot of changes. And that’s your baby bump? You barely look pregnant!

9. Rachael says:

You’re doing so well considering how much you’ve got going on in your life at the moment. Super woman! Rx

10. Moving is never fun, and it stinks even more to be away from your husband! Good luck to you…your baby bump is adorable!

11. oh gosh, it definitely has been TOO long since we’ve visited each other’s blogs. i had no idea you were pregnant. congratulations girl!!!

12. Songbook says:

Yay! Congratulations you guys!

13. Erin says:

Aw the video was too sweet :) I hope the move is going well and that you find time to relax here and there!

14. ahh poor little sam, hope she feels better soon and there is nothing like being a family. hope the transition goes smoothly! miss ya girl!

15. Your daughter is so sweet! And congratulations on the big move, and on your pregnancy (geesh, where have I been, under a rock!?)

16. Victoria says:

I love your blog! I’m following :)

gilead in bloom