So we ventured our way into downtown L.A. again, but this time we did it with our dear friends Aaron and Delia!!! Well actually, Brad just stayed out there because of work and our friends carpooled with me. We decided to take them to the Perch. We were impressed with the ambiance there LAST TIME that we really wanted to share it with friends. Us girls decided to be a bit whimsical and wear fun hats and do silly poses. We had coffee, tea, cheese dip, and desserts. Not to mention the lovely cityscape view. Plus it was actually cold so we got to bundle up and it felt wonderful. Such a fun evening. I highly recommend it to anyone close enough to visit L.A.

20 Responses to We Were Perched…

1. Ivana says:

Sounds like you had amazing time, lucky you :)

Happy Monday!

xx Ivana
    Style in the City

2. So fun :) I’ll have to check it out next time I’m in LA

Sounds like such a fun outing! Cute pictures, too! :)

4. Daniela says:

I love your hat .. I have a few hats that I can never bring myself to wear… weird.

5. Chelsea says:

Cute hats!! sounds like a fun evening!

6. Looks like so much fun! I think we need another girls night out there soon!

7. I’ve never been to LA, but posts like this make me want to visit!

8. fashionwise says:

cute post ! nice hats !
    have you seen my new post ?

Oh man adorable photos. Looks like a blast, I’ll have to put this on my list of must-visits. xo

10. I live in LA and have never heard of this spot – I’ll have to check it out!

whitney
    seeshopeatdo.com

11. Delia says:

L.A. is so fun to experience with great friends :)

We need to make this a regular thing!

12. i love both of your hats!! thank goodness it is finally cool enough here in CA. sounds like a neat place will have to venture into LA sometime and check it out

13. What a fun evening! I’ll have to look that place up next time I’m in LA!

14. Anonymous says:

Looks like a lot of fun… ;-)
    Love, Mommy

15. birdie to be says:

Such great pics! Loving the hats!

16. these pictures are just so fabulous! lovin’ on that flower hat! LOVE!

17. Dionne says:

That latte looks so good! I have gotta check this place when I am there in December!

I really need to explore LA more. Every time I’ve gone, it’s for a specific reason and I never really had time to get to know the city.

PS – I love both of those hats!

Thanks everyone! Delia (and Paula), we DEFINITELY need to do this more often!