So my little honey and I ventured to Pretend City with a friend of ours and her little munchkin. I’ve heard such great things about the place and the website got me even more excited. Where on earth was this place when I was a kid??? I remember places like The Discovery Zone when I was young which was pretty cool, but Pretend City is hands down way more awesome. So imagine regular every day stuff like a farm, the post office, a beach, grocery store, etc and make it miniature and kid friendly. That’s what Pretend City is. Simply rad. I don’t know who had more fun, me or Samantha. It was so crowded, but she only got pile-drived by bigger kids twice which wasn’t too terrible considering it was jam packed. Poor kid lol.

Picking oranges on the “farm”

I will forever love her alfalfa

Fishing at the “marina”

15 Responses to Let’s Pretend…

1. Erin says:

this place looks amazing! ha ha I remember Discovery Zone….

2. My Songbook says:

cute! I love baby pics :)

This place sounds amazing! I would have loved this as a kid because I always wanted to do grown up things ha!

Oh my gosh….love this place just by the pics. What a fun area to explore. I’m pretty sure I would have a ball there and I’m an adult. Ha.

5. i love that big oh look on your face playing in the water too precious

6. Oh looks SO FUN! :) Is this in OC? I want to tell my friends who have kids about it!

7. Chelsea says:

so cute! sounds like a fun day!

8. Shannon says:

I love Pretend City! My kids and I go there all the time. Such a fun little museum. :)

xo,
    Shannon

9. Rachel says:

So cute!My nephew and I went to a place called “Tiny Town”and I seriously think I had more fun!

10. whoa! I want one. haha this place looks so cool! I know it’s for little kids but i know it’d totally entertain me for hours :)
    Lovely Little Rants

11. Viviana says:

Found you via The Short and The Sweet Of It! Your daughter is so incredibly adorable!!
    I’m now following :)

fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

12. her precious little pony tail gets me every time!!

13. KK says:

aww such a cutie!!! that place looks amazing!
    xx