Sorry for the radio silence yesterday. I either had a short stomach bug or food poisoning. I’m still deciding if I should catch up on my google reader I didn’t look at ALL DAY or if I should just hit the magical “mark all as read” button and start all fresh and new today [sigh]

So I’ve been seeing the glitter ring finger manicure on Pinterest for a while now and decided to give it a try. The nail ladies at the salon were SO impressed with the idea. I think I may have sparked some new sale ideas for them lol. Daphne liked my nails too. She gave her stamp of approval.

16 Responses to Fancy Fingers…and Pugs

1. Laurie says:

i love the “glitter ring finger manicure” too! i first saw emily do it a few months ago on cupcakes and cashmere. i just painted my nails like this too this week! i did a deep plum color for fall with a silver glitter on my ring finger. my husband says that my ring finger looks like a disco ball :-)

yay, for fun nails that make you smile!

Ugh I hope you are feeling better. And the nail polish is gorgeous…so feminine and sparkly! Yay! :)

3. Alycia says:

hope you’re feeling better! and your pug is simply adorable :)

4. Amy says:

ooh. love the nail polish. so glam! It’s funny that you are the one to tell the nail ladies what’s in. ;)

5. If the puppy likes it, I’d call it a win! :) That’s a really cute idea – I’ve never seen that before.

6. Daniela says:

looks awesome! And your dog is a cutie

7. love these sarah!! and i actually did that on my nails this week too but yours look much better than mine! maybe daphne needs a manicure ;-)

8. Chelsea says:

1- your nails look goreous.

2- that puppy makes my heart happy. Toooo cute!

9. Our lives look so similar…squishy faced dogs, cute babies, cool husbands. Fun blog

It looks really good! I’ve been wanting to do it but haven’t gotten around to it… hopefully by Christmastime haha

11. pretty polish and adorable puppy! i’ve always wanted a pug! they are so darn cute!!

12. loving this nail polish trend! i’ve been doing it a lot!

and your pug is adorable ! :)

13. Sara says:

Omg isn’t the dog the most adorable thing ever, he is amazing with his big eyes, adorable and I love your nail polish, the glitter gives it all a great look! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

14. Anne Mage says:

awwww ^_^
    pug ^_^

15. meesch says:

oh my gosh the photos with your dog are so precious! especially the last one! You have the most adorable baby girl and the most precious pup!

-meesch