I’m ashamed of you. It’s bad enough that your sales people say “my pleasure” at least 3 times each visit, but I’ve been able to look past this since I’d prefer have good customer service than none at all…but Chick-Fil-A, you’ve crossed a line. I’m speaking of the Christmas decorations that I saw hung on your store on October 30th!!! We technically weren’t past Halloween at that point let alone Thanksgiving and you are all ready jumping the gun for Christmas??? Yes I want to listen to Christmas music now, yes I’m ready for the holly jolly season…but Chick-Fil-A, I’m also a creature of habit. I have traditions that need to be upheld. One big ones is the wonderful explosions of the Christmas season the day after Thanksgiving!!! I’m disappointed Chick-Fil-A…. very disappointed.

Sincerely,

Lover of the 12 count Chick-Fil-A nuggets

10 Responses to Dear Chick-Fil-A…

Hear Hear. I cannot believe it Sarah…went to Target…and there were Christmas decorations EVERYWHERE. Ugh, what about Thanksgiving? Sheesh.

P.S. Chick Fil A….yummers.

2. Janette says:

Oh my goodness! WHY DO THEY SAY WITH PLEASURE FOR EVERYTHING! It drives me a little crazy.. You know they’re secretly spitting in my food (with pleasure of course).. And yeah.. Christmas decorations up already is weird..

Janette, the Jongleur

PS. ALSO LOVEEE THE 12 piece!

Seriously everyone needs to chill out with the Christmas decorations!! Oh I love ChickfilA! The my pleasure thing is a little over the top but I could seriously eat ChickfilA every day…. oh wait in college I did! :)

4. Seth Stark says:

One of my biggest pet peeves! No Christmas decorations until Black Friday, people!

5. Anonymous says:

Hurrah! Your Aunt Cheryl would be proud. TRADITION!
    Love, Yo Momma :)

6. I know I was there the other day and was thinking the sammmme thing!!! Whats with the Christmas decorations!! its my pleasure!

7. yah i agree with you Sarah c’mon Chick fil-a it is way too early!! only stores that are overly commercialized can sell Christmas before Halloween

8. seriously…. it’s like every year the christmas stuff comes out earlier and earlier!

9. Kelly says:

I totally agree! They were playing a Christmas song in the coffee shop – in AUGUST. What?? I love Thanksgiving, and I hate that people skip right over it!

10. Heather says:

I was once given soggy, not-fully-cooked-chicken. Never went back. Still gag when i think about it. Barf-o-rama.

I think appropriate holiday decor is very important too. Lets just stick to thanksgiving for now shal we? :-)