Felt really is fantastic. Doesn’t really fray (wool), has a great texture, easy to hand sew or machine sew, durable, many possibilities! I made this sweet little blossom for my sweet little blossom. Now that she actually has enough hair to keep it in! I started doing a lot of hand sewing with felt when I was pregnant (see HERE) and been hooked ever since.

22 Responses to Fantastic Felt…

1. Anita says:

I love it! Have been thinking of working with some felt myself. Just need to get back to the craft store.

2. ellie says:

that bow is adorable! I really like the little loops!

3. Erin says:

What a cutie patootie :)

4. Wow, you have quite a talent! This is cute as a button, and more delicate than other felt work (is that word?) that I’ve seen. Do you sell on Etsy? Because you should!

5. that is the cutest pin! love it, maybe we need to make a blogger trip to that fabric store joelle mentioned

6. amy b.s. says:

that is too cute!

Omg, once Mila gets more hair one of these would be super cute! Love it on Samantha! :)

Thanks!

City Girl Chicago,
    No I don’t sell my clips. I’ve toyed with the idea, but I’m afraid i”ll get burned out. So I do it for fun =)

9. AW! What a sweet little flower. Grownups can pull that off too right?

What a cute hairbow! And I love how light her hair is – beautiful! Your new header looks great! :)

11. cuteness! can you post a tutorial? i love that flower!

12. That is so cute! And I love felt too…I’ve been dying to stitch together some felt dolls lately :)

13. that little clip is the sweetest! Felt looks like a lot of fun to work with and this has inspired me to try my hand at some felt flowers – adorable!

ps – LOVE the new look here:)

14. Whitney says:

What a cute idea! I love it. I want to make some for my nieces!

-Whitney

15. that is simply precious! that bow is just too perfect. look how tiny it is. awwww! wish i knew how to sew.

16. Britt says:

I have loved readying your blog! You and Samantha look like you have a pretty great time together. It was great to meet you and hopefully we can meet up again:)

17. Dionne says:

You MADE that? That is so cute! Love it!

18. Sarah Roads says:

Just stumbled across your blog. love it. xo

19. adorable! I can’t wait to have a little girl someday so that I can put all things girly in her hair :) LOVE her hair clip!

Notes She Wrote

20. Soo cute!! Hello possible Etsy shop?? :)

21. Oh and I love your new header!