So I woke up the other morning with a hankering to visit Barnes & Noble. Brad and I are HUGE FANS of B&N. We go there all the time for dates. Putzing around, drinking starbucks, visiting the Jr. section, the scent of the books, the mellow music they play, etc. I’m not sure why, but there is something so magical and romantic about B&N to us. It definitely holds a special place in our hearts. Now that Samantha is walking I let her roam around B&N Jr. for the first time that day. She was so adorable. She went around touching all the books, loving on some stuffed animals and doing a little dance on the cute reading stage. We left with a little Halloween touch and feel book as a souvenir.

16 Responses to Baby Date…

1. Jade says:

Your little girl is adorable, happy to hear you had a good time.

2. She is so precious!! I just tagged you in a post that I did.. check it out if you’d like!
    Blessings,
    Kat
    xox

We are the same way! We love going to B&N – it’s such a great atmosphere! We haven’t been in a few weeks though, it’s time to go again! :)

4. Belly B says:

Aww she really looks like she’s enjoying that book! I was a huge fan of borders because there’s not B&N here in Melbourne, but they’re gone now :( I loved their junior section the mostest too.

Belly B :)

5. ha, yes! baby dates are just the best! and these photos are fabulous girl!!

6. e.r.a. says:

Oh, this is just too cute! I LOVE Barnes and Noble! Love your blog!

7. Tucker says:

she’s soooo sweet. what a little presh lambie!

8. Marinela says:

Your little girl is sooooo cute!

9. ahh how sweet!! can’t wait for sunday looking forward to meeting you :-)

OH my gosh I love Samantha. That one of her reading is so so cute! What a fun little date.

11. ellie says:

Your daughter is soooo cute!

12. whitney says:

sounds like fun! we’re the same way! i was just telling my husband the other night that my perfect date night would include B&N :) his would include a fire pit haha.

13. OK, she’s just precious, Sarah! She should marry my nephew, who’s almost 1 (and taking his first steps now). :)

14. Your baby girl is so adorable!

15. Rachel says:

I can totally relate to the B&N romance vibes!we LOVE to go there!