I asked him to stand there while I was deciding on how to angle the camera and this was one of the many “I’m Too Sexy” poses he gave me. Is it weird to love him for this but at the same time makes my skin crawl just a bit?

The real reason we were snapping pics was because I did my first attempt of the Gibson Bun and I was pretty pleased with it. Not bad for the first try.

Muah!

12 Responses to This Happens on a Daily Basis…

1. amy b.s. says:

it looks great! i tried it the other day and mine didn’t turn out nearly as good as yours.

2. Kristina says:

love the bun!! too cute! and the “i am too sexy pose” is great :)

3. Cindy says:

Nice bun! I think it’s odd to see poses of our loved ones (children included) that give a different look than we’re used to seeing…

Hahahaha. Oh dear this post makes me giggle. Love it! :)

5. Brad says:

That wasn’t even my good side ;)

6. when we meet up sarah you will have to show me how to do that bun it is gorgeous on you!

7. that is simply perfection! love the hair girl! once mine is long enough i’ll have to try this as well!

@Mr. Taylor and his Lady,
    The gal who did the DIY tutorials said it’s actually easy with shorter hair. Hers was down to her collar bone. My hair was a little difficult to work with because of the length. So if your hair is the same length as her maybe you could try it too =)

9. Such a pretty bun! I wish my hair was long enough to do that :)

10. lindsey says:

Oh MY! just stumbled on your blog! it is precious. definitely following it!

xoxox lindsey

11. ellie says:

hahaha. I have soo many of the same photos of my huz.