So maybe some people can relate to this… More often than not Brad likes to grace me with his scholarly musings…

1. Hey Sarah, do you enjoy my swagger, I know you do. Can you feel it baby? I can too. ~ Quoting Mark E Mark’s “Good Vibrations” while holding his old spice swagger deodorant.
  2. I’m air guitarring and you’re interrupting ~ While waiting in the drive-thru
  3. I don’t like how you are trying to hone in on my awesomeness. Trying to quantify me ~ What he meant by this, I have no idea.
  4. You can’t bottle the Brad Brand Sarah. I hope you know that ~ While I was writing down his quotes.
  5. The comforter, I”m going to burn it. You think I’m kidding ~ The ongoing battle of down comforter vs. no down comforter.
  6. It’s not the thug life Sarah, it’s the pug life ~ No explanation needed.

15 Responses to Hub-isms…

Haha these are so funny, I wish my boyfriend came out with these sorts of things, but it’s mainly me that comes out with the randomness whilst he gives his ‘what on earth’ look :) .

Sarah
    xo

2. birdie to be says:

Oh my gosh! These are hilarious!!! You two sound pretty adorable. :)

3. Gentri says:

hahaha! He sounds awesome. :)

Yes he definitely keeps me entertained =)

5. your husband sounds like he would get along very well with my husband, very jolly, yes i did just use that word and it isn’t even in reference to Santa, just full of life and always have a quick and cute comeback! sounds like you married a winner sarah!

6. awww so sweet! Love the silly things that the hubbies do! xox

Come Visit Soon!
    Blessings,
    Kat

7. Hi! I found you through a comment on Rockstar Diaries and I thought I’d read around for awhile. Your husband seems hilarious! I’m looking forward to sticking around for awhile!

8. hahaha! these are so awesome!
    and i can totally relate!

i should write down stuff my husband says!

♥elisabeth

This is awesome. Your hubs sounds a lot like my boyfriend. For example, I often hear “Wanna see my sweet roundhouse kicks?” as he hops up and down a bit and then barely lifts his leg about knee-height as he spins in a circle.

10. Alycia says:

lol how funny! i have to agree with the pug life quote ;)

11. heehee Sarah!
    it’s the pug life indeed!!
    I can relate!

12. Brad says:

@Stephanie, Napolean Dynamite…nice.

13. Jenna Lee says:

ha ha ha ha! Frank (my bf) is just like this! Hes HILARIOUS!

Well hello there Brad. Of course you would know that’s from Napoleon Dynamite. Of course.