So maybe some people can relate to this… More often than not Brad likes to grace me with his scholarly musings…
- Hey Sarah, do you enjoy my swagger, I know you do. Can you feel it baby? I can too. ~ Quoting Mark E Mark’s “Good Vibrations” while holding his old spice swagger deodorant.
- I’m air guitarring and you’re interrupting ~ While waiting in the drive-thru
- I don’t like how you are trying to hone in on my awesomeness. Trying to quantify me ~ What he meant by this, I have no idea.
- You can’t bottle the Brad Brand Sarah. I hope you know that ~ While I was writing down his quotes.
- The comforter, I”m going to burn it. You think I’m kidding ~ The ongoing battle of down comforter vs. no down comforter.
- It’s not the thug life Sarah, it’s the pug life ~ No explanation needed.