Dear Summer,

This is a postscript from my original letter to you… You sure keep me busy Summer. TOO busy in my opinion. July and August barely left room for me to breath let alone blog. I am loving you more like I said I would in my last letter. You haven’t disappointed with all the lake house trips, James Town strolls, lovely lunches, and my cute frilly baby…But Summer please promise that September and on won’t be as crazy. I miss blogging and reading blogs and you’ve been monopolizing my time to the point that I barely check email these days. Thanks Summer ;)

14 Responses to P.S. Summer

1. Cute pictures. Looks like you really had a fun filled summer. I hope Fall will be just as fun for you guys.

2. Melissa Pena says:

she looks so cute in her ltlle life vest :) i hope you had a great summer. I can’t wait to have a little angel like Sammantha :)

Great post. Your daughter is just adorable! Beautiful photos as well!
    xo
    Alexa

4. Laura says:

Adorable photos! And I love letters with P.S.!!!
    Greetings from Rome.
    Laura@RicevereconStile

5. Cindy says:

Sam is growing up! I cannot believe it! I’m so glad you’ve had a great summer…we have a few more exciting events before school starts, ourselves.

6. oh, i definitely agree. i always think i’ll have soooo much time in the summer, but it just slips away from me!

7. Gelene says:

Your pictures look like you had so much fun during summer! :)

-Gelene
    gellinjelly.blogspot.com

8. Diana says:

I think Summer is a great reason to keep busy. Sounds like you’re doing everything right from the photos!!

love the pictures of your little one. she is SO cute!

I’d like to sign off on this letter too. Summer has been way too busy and not nearly as relaxing as I’d hoped!

11. So happy you are having a fun summer!!!! Miss your posts, though.

12. My SongBook says:

I love the idea of writing a letter to the seasons! I might have to copy you! hmmm… :)

13. These delightful photos show such an amazing life! Congrats on living the dream!

14. oh my gosh your blog is absolutely adorable! definitely following you now :-)