So I read on this cool blog I just found that ………[drum rooooooooll]……an ORLA KIELY STORE IS COMING TO THE USA!!!!! I’m SOOOO beyond excited! They are originally from the UK so not only would I have to pay the crazy shipping, but I would have to pay the currency difference…boo. Now I can just pay, in US $, (hopefully the prices won’t be too much higher).

Here’s the sad part. It’s opening it’s new store in NYC…meh. Darn you Yankees!!! (j/k <3 you all out there, I'm just bitter). But here's the silver lining. Brad informed me he'll POSSIBLY be making business trips out there pretty soon and guess who's going to be tagging along...Yours truly of course! Then I'll just prance my way into that store like I'm a kid in a candy store.

Here is a video of Orla’s newest line.

Me, pre-bebe with my long bob and my Orla purse.
Here I am in the CITY with my Orla diaper bag
Here’s a better look at my diaper bag <3
And this is the bag I want if I have a boy someday.

9 Responses to Close, But Still So Far Away…

1. Ana Degenaar says:

That is SO cool, I love that stuff!

2. rebecca says:

Adorable bags! I have West Coast envy every single day, so I know how you feel…. ;)

3. Dionne says:

New York? They should follow BHLDN’s lead and open their first store in Houston, LOL.

4. Gorgeous bags! Thanks for the introduction! xo Samantha

5. Cat says:

Epps … tagging along on a NY business trip would rock!!!! Now it may be my turn to turn bitter {but I still love ya ;) }

♥ Cat brideblu

I LOVE your diaper bags!! Now I want to have a kid so I can buy a super cute diaper bag :)

how exciting that a store is opening here! I want to check out all their stuff now!

Dude those bags are awesome. Great find!
    xo
    Alexa

I felt this same way when I realized Top Shop was opening in Chicago… except I’m in Northern CA. No bueno. :(

Lovely blog, btw!