Well actually I should say Bottega Louie. Samantha and I decided to visit Brad at work in downtown LA and afterward we walked over to Bottega Louie to get some sweet treats. We took some snapshots of their lovely desserts. I had my FIRST french macaroon. I had a raspberry one and then a rose one and let me just say….. they did not disappoint! I can easily become an addict with those things. I’m glad there are none accessible to me in my neighborhood (that I’m aware of)  =)

Baby looking down from the 44th floor

A bundle of French Macaroons

Cupcakes w/mini French Macaroons on top

I love me some Bottega Louie

It never gets old looking at the buildings.

11 Responses to Louie Louie…..

1. The Cat Hag says:

Those macaroons look fabulous, and your bub looks so cute! ♥

xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

2. Cat says:

Oh, your first macaroon! I am a bit envious…I still have yet to try one of these! {I have heard that they are fabulous!}

xx Cat brideblu

3. Dionne says:

I LOVE French Macarons. One of my favorite sweets for sure! But I am terrible at making them. My first attempt was ok, but not gorgeous, and then the three attempts after that were disasterous! Fortunately, there are three places nearby where I can get my macaron fix!

4. birdie to be says:

I love the colors you incorporated! Lovely.

5. Cupcakes plus Macaroons, over the top deliciousness Sarah!

6. Brittany H. says:

Those macarons look incredible. You know, I ate a HUGE one in NY (the entire thing) and got sugar sick for like four hours. I haven’t been able to touch one since! But I still love to look at them.

Kiss
    You Are My Favorite

7. That macaroon picture looks fabulous!

8. Oh My! Those macaroons look so delicious! They’re an eyecandy and if I could, I would eat them all day! xoxoxoo

9. Tamuna says:

Hi Sarah! This is such a lovely post, I LOVE all your pictures!

10. moonflower says:

HI Sarah -

We used to have those after lunch when I was in London – loved the pistachio ones!!

Aunt Cheryl