So I LOVE striped socks, but it’s actually hard to find the kind I like. I like thicker stripes vs. thinner (although I do have some thin ones that I’m fond of). I’ve never been a huge fan of the real fuzzy socks that most people get as Christmas gifts. They are usually ankle socks which I’m not into and they just kind of seem frumpy to me. But now that I have hardwood floors and tile… no carpeting at all… I’m more open minded to soft fuzziness. I found these high socks that are striped and fuzzy. Kind of the best of everything. What do you think? Cute or not cute? I bought them on Amazon

Blue

Black

Green

7 Responses to Sock It To Me…

1. Luz Maria says:

They are super cute! I used to wear socks like that in H.S.and I’m not sure why I stopped. Especially when they are so much fun. Makes me want to find a pair for myself.

2. Meri says:

I love the stripeys too. Especially the ones that come up to my knees or higher. Fun!

3. Brittany H. says:

Ohh, girl, these look so comfy! I hope you’ve got plenty of room to slide across those wood floor in them.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    X

4. Fork says:

Soo cute! I am a patterned sock fan too!

5. I Dream Of says:

Cute! My husband always complains I have cold feet. Socks are a good alternative to UGGs. And stripes are super-cute.

6. Red Boots says:

I’ve got loads of stripy socks that I love to wear when I’m just kicking back in the house, in my pyjamas. I can recommend, for that purpose, the fluffier the better!